Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm Going to Actually Keep Up With This Promise

Rick and I moved recently to another Townhome in NC. We have alot more room, we found out that we are expecting a Baby BOY. In April so we are busy trying to prepare for that. We also recently got Oreo a Border collie/Lab Mix she is 4 months old. Rick Got Promoted to Staff Sergant and hopefully will be sewing on In Jan of 2010.

I've been busting my butt to get my studio set up. So I can earn a little extra money on the side to help with money for the baby and such. We got most of it set up today thankfully it looks like it will be more than enough room to do with it as I want too.

My Stomach seems to be non-stop expanding as well as tylers movement. I've only gained 12lbs but I feel like I've gained more along the line of 30lbs. We've got the car seat crib and diapers so far and clothes so the important stuff lol. Still havent meet many people out here in NC. Which I'm Ok with I have plenty to do now without people. I'm Hoping I'll ge to see Lexie sometime this year before I give birth.

I am going to try and Keep up with this though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment