Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Need Out of this House !!

I love my Life but being cooped up in this house all day I want to fucking pull my hair out. I cant find a Decent job out here. Yes I am being a little picky I have a right to be I refuse to work fast food been there done that not going to happen ever again. Plus I'm 6 months pregnant so that doesnt help the situation at all. Money is tight have to fly my mom out here in April and then she'll have to bring my little brother with her. So I'm going to have 2 dogs Rick My Mom my Baby brother and a newborn all in my house at one time. I just want to be able to get a little income on my own. I'd love to do photography more but there isnt much demand for it out here. I am frustrated with just everything Schooling is an idea but I'm not sure what I can do out here There are no programs I'm interested in anyways. Ugh Ok I'll stop whining for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment