Tuesday, April 20, 2010

He's Finally Here


Yep My son made his way into the world April 16th, 2010 at 5:09 pm. Would have been born earlier but I was waiting for daddy to get his butt back to the hospital :)> . Being a mommy is great so far I have the up's and downs but honestly I know in a couple weeks I'll get the hang of this so Its worth it too me to stick out the rough spots here are there with the crying. Mostly he just sleeps so no complaints from me too much :). I am a little bummed about my weight but I know I can excersize and get my behind in gear. I'm only 5 days PP so I dont even want to step near a scale I know I'll be upset.


I started school just before Tyler came for medical transcription I havent done any since he's come home. Bad Bad ME I know I just cant find time or the motiavtion actually to do it is the correct term to it. Hopefully I'll be able to get my behind in gear the next couple of days and get school started up again :)>.



No comments:

Post a Comment