Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stupid Matience Men :)

Apparently they dont appericate my Country music.. Whoopise oh well, No one lives next to us and were the end unit townhome. Not my fault they just listen to Rap, They can deal with my music its not like I have it cranked up or anything. Everytime I see the head matience man he laughs at me. Because our Truck is always Muddy and were country stuck in the city as he put it, and as of this weekend its missing a Bumper (haha ). We took it Mudding and it ripped it off. Let me tell you, Tyler loved the mudding he was kicking me all sorts of places. I miss the West Coast Music wise and people wise. Its really pretty out here but If I could just get the people switched it'd be a little better :)




Our Truck Now


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment