Monday, May 10, 2010

3 Weeks Wow :)

Tyler is 3 weeks almost 3 in a half actually. I can't beleive it even looking back on my whole labor experince. It wasnt that bad ok the back labor was fucking brutal though I will admit that. My Doctor was amazing (expect making me wait tell 7cm to get an epidural). I would do it over again in a minute. I know I remember saying that I dont want anymore kids, however I really cant imagine not being a mommy now. Its weird that a baby who cant talk, who sleeps eats and poop's can make my whole day better by smiling at me. Even if people just say its gas I dont care his smile makes my day.

I'm getting back on track with my schooling YAY.. I'm hoping to finish by November and be able to secure a job by Jan 2011. That's the plan well see what actually happens. Part of me really misses Utah and I really do want to go back I miss my friends I mean I have meet some really cool people out here anne and sheila are awesome. I just miss my mountains, and I miss being able to walk up the street and go hiking. I miss that small town country type feel North Ogden had. I miss my crazy white trash family. I want Tyler to have his grandparents in his life. I had my grandmother in mine and It was great, sadly I never knew my grandfather I want Tyler to know his grandpa :). I cant really complain I knew what I was marrying into and that's military life I cant chose where we live. The Airforce does and I'll just have to deal with it .

The weather out here is horrible.. Humid as all FUCK, 90-98 degrees +humditiy I feel like I'm going to die some days. I try to get up early and go walking its a little harder though when Tyler wants to sleep because believe me you dont want to wake up a sleeping baby. Or at least I dont :) I enjoy my sleep, I've got 20 pounds to lose to be at 135 again + a shit load of cruches that need to be done to tighten skin again.. I need to get the member ship on the base gym activated so I can work out in A/C lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment