Sunday, May 9, 2010

This is why I didnt bother :)

Dont get me Wrong I LOVE photography I've invested alot of my time into learning photography (The RIGHT way). I invested in my camera and my flash and my backdrops as well as my lighting. I know what needs to be done to create a nice portrait. However it seem as of lately everyone and their damn dog wants to do photography which is great its a great thing to learn. Here is my pet peeve people who make a "company name" take pictures for 4 months and think their some kind of photography godess um NO. Your not sorry but your pictures Suck their over-expossed and you used lighting wrong. This isnt directed at anyone imparticular I'm just getting frustrated with the over abundence of people who want to learn it but just are too lazy to either ask for help or to pick up a photography book and learn. I bet half these people I've seen on facebook & craigslist dont even now was DOF or appeature or F-Stop is Or their focus depth on their camera. Those are so cruical in photography on and POP UP FLASH on your DSLR is not meant to be used it looks BAD in every picture...


This is why I dont bother promoting myself out here much I mean I could make some money however I dont want to have to compete with these "wannabe photographers" It Sounds Like I'm all high and mighty but I'm not I'm just frustrated that this is like a joke to some people. These people are getting wedding shoots and screwing them up and these people are living with crappy photo's of their weddings you cant re-shoot a wedding I mean you just cant !

No comments:

Post a Comment