Monday, May 17, 2010

One Month Ago..

And One Day I had my son. At 5:09pm I was in labor for 16 hours natural and 1 hour with an epidural. It was the best thing that's ever happended to me. I love him more than anything else. I love my husband but this is like a diffrenet love. Its weird to explain, dont get me wrong there are days were I want to pull my hair out cause he is fussy and wont settle down (today is one of those). When he smiles at me its makes it all worth it !

Rick and I will be married for a Year June 25th. Kindof shockinf there were so many people who said we wouldnt last. It hasnt been no walk in the park that's for sure. I got pregnant like a month after we got married. So of course its gonna a rocky start I'm bitchy normaly add hormones and yeah I turned into Mega Bitch :). Him and I are two diffrenet people but at the same time when even each other out. Its kindof odd but we do work together. There are times where I wanna just pack my shit and leave cause he's being well a man. But we work through it. Takes some time and pateince but we work through it.

I joined this lady's Gym on base for one month. So I can get a jump start on working out and June I will just start going to the regular gym. Doesnt cost anything that way, plus it'd be a better enviorment for me. My Goal is too work out 4 days a week an hour each day. Which is proving to be difficult sometimes I lose my motivation and working out alone sucks sometimes. But I feel guilty asking someone to wake up at 8 am to work out with me. Not everyone is a morning person like me .

Still really haven't meet many people to hand out with out here but its ok. Housework , 2 Dogs, Husband, and school. So that does keep me busy just gets a tad lonely at times. I cannot wait tell Rennie comes, she's basically the only person who understands me. She knows me better than Rick. Might help were basically the same..

No comments:

Post a Comment