Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Accomplished :) ...

The last couple of days I've been trying to get things done. Its been working for the most part, laundry is never ending and I know that so I've been giving myself a break on that aspect of it. Finally got the spare room picked up and ready for someone to stay in there actually. Got the rest of the frames I need to put up some more photo's I've got in actual frames, The house is coming together actually pretty nice.

Been going to the Gym alot lately I'm hoping to make it a routine more and more. :) I'm about 5 pounds away from my goal. I know that more is going to be needed to get the rest of the (Jiggle off of me). By April is the goal so I wear a bathing suit and not feel like I have to cover everything up so I don't offend anyone. Gotta work on it hardcore which I'm determined to do. Just because I'm a mommy doesn't mean my body has to look like I birthed a 9 pound child.

I might foster some dogs this year just to keep me busy with everything going on, Rick Deploying family crap. I just need to separate myself from it and focus on something else like a puppy :). Tyler is growing so fast he's got two front teeth now and he's just a joy to be around. He's really independent though, I try to play with him and he crawls away (lil turd). He's an awesome baby He's not no overachiever but he's my baby and I love him more than anything else.

Part of me lately is starting to wander again when I see Rick play with Tyler it just irks a nerve I guess, not that I dont wish Tyler had a Dad that's not it at ALL. I guess just part of me wishes I had that when I was growing up, I guess I still haven't let the Bio-logical father issue go. He was never there for me. He knows I exist and I look identical to him not nearly like my sister or my mother (different father). So I don't understand why some 47 year old man still want to run from reality in a way.

Overall things are things they aren't WONDERFUL but they sure aren't HORRIBLE. I am very happy with my life right now, I love my son, my house , my husband, my dogs. I know we've got this deployment and I've got it I know I can do this no problem 8 months isn't too long. We know he wont make it for his 2nd birthday so we are going to try and make his First a great one. I'm not sure if we are having a party since I don't really know anyone here as it is. I just need to hang out with people, my husband is a hermit sometimes and I push him to make friends he refuses to talk(go figure).

-- My Life is the average one and I'm ok with that.

((Laundry Time))

No comments:

Post a Comment