Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Enjoying ...

Actually enjoying things here in Goldsboro, yes its boring as all heck here. Overall it just takes alot of adjustment to get used too. Tyler is growing so fast I don't know what happened to my little tiny baby (ok he was never tiny but he was a little baby). I miss that stage of he just slept and ate. Now I he doesn't stop moving. As of lately he refuses to nap, he maybe took a 30 min nap today needless to say it was a LONG day. He loves when we go to the gym on base he get's to play with kids in the daycare and seems to enjoy it. I think ounce he's a bit older I might put him back into Kindercare just to get that other kid experience he needs to have. I<3 him and just want him to socialized and have friends growing up.

Rick mentioned the idea of Japan the other day, I'm not sure how I feel about Japan. Seems like it'd be really hard adjustment to move oversea's. At this point though I'd hate to take Tyler away from his grandparents and what not but, I'm kindof over all the drama that's going on. I'm married I have my own family and my own issues. I dont want to be involed with anyone elses issues right now. I think its just a wee bit too much. I try to fix everything and I need to learn how to stop doing that.

Still really dont hang out with too many people. I think I'm too standoffish and dont wanna intrude on people. I've always had a complex about meeting people its a little dumb, just gotta figure out how to get over it in a way.

I did however get my Photography stuff set up and ready and raring to go so I can start getting somewhat of an income so I can start helping to pay off our debt. I want everything paid off expect the truck by the end of this year :). That inculded ricks Christmas present we just got for him :)>. He Loves his bike so I'm happy he got it and he needed an outlet to have some fun.

We've still got our 4 wheeler and Dirt bike we are hoping this summer to use more and more. For Tyler's first b-day we are going to go to Busco Beach and have a camp out with uncle Chris and he'll get to go on a 4 wheeler ride with his mommy. Plus go swimming more this summer he loved going in the pool last summer so I want to make sure we keep going. Even if its to the YMCA he loved as well.

Our Life is still all crazy Rick got some AMAZING news I'm so proud of my husband for. We know he's TDY sometime soon which is no biggie. I need to get my new desktop soon so when he goes he can see Tyler from home while he's gone. :) Military housing is actually alot better than I imagined and honestly kindof enjoy it here. Its alot better than were I used to live in Goldsboro. Rick LOVES his garage and he's got all his stuff in there. Hoping this week we'll be able to get the fence put up so the dogs have their own space which they desperately need.

I've still got some decorating to do and need to fix up the spare room/Office for when Rick's brother comes down to visit he's not sleeping in a room just with a futon in it. Doubt I'm going to paint maybe throw up some Wall decor but not get too crazy in there. I still need to do Tyler's and Our Room and the Dinning room and one wall in the Living room is Oddly bare.

-- Well off to do homework

No comments:

Post a Comment