Friday, January 21, 2011

Reward's

I've decided these last two days to do rewards for my weight loss. Right now I weigh 142, I desperatley need my hair cut. So When I make it to 135 I can get my hair cut. I also would like to have my highlights put in so when I reach 130 I can have my highlights done. My goal weight is 128 by then I should have my body were i'd like it. So When i reach that goal my reward is 2 new bikini's :). I think this will help motavite me to get my butt on track.

I've also noticed that I can make healthy decisions and still eat out. Example Went to Mcdonalds today had a 10 piece nugget and half a small soda 520 calories. Not great however alot better than 1,300 or so for a meal. Everything is about portion size and watching your intake and your calories. I've stopped counting my calories I'm burning off at the gym. I'm motivated to just stick to a 1,200 calorie diet. honestly its not as hard as i'd thought it'd be I'm pretty proud of myself. Yes some days I do 1,300 or 1,400 but I know that I still have a long ways to go before I have my pre-baby body back. I'm down to pre-baby weight but doesnt look it.

Things are going along, doing photography still but not really trying hard because I know there are lots of people out here doing it and I dont want to start drama about it. Some of these girls do and I know I'm confident in my work so if they want to act that way and lose clients more power too them but I'm just going to sit on the back burner. I've got a few paying sessions and that's awesome I'm very excitied about it. I'm hoping by next year I can get into my Boudior photography and focus mainly on that.

Well Babys up..

No comments:

Post a Comment